Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictures from Hawaii

Our trip coming back to Korea was easier simply because we knew what we were up against (military travel wise) and we were more relaxed because we had plenty of time to get back to Korea.

"Space A" travel is not for everyone. While it IS free- you will rack up lots of expenses with food costs thru out your travel as well as lodging costs because often times you need to spend the night on Post before your next flight out.

Like I said, its certainly not for everyone, and there were definitely moments when I wanted to break down and cry (and I did in fact break down once) BUT- I wouldnt trade the experience for anything. I have some once in a life time memories and great stories about our adventures.

Speaking off, as I get over a small touch of jet lag, please enjoy this medley of pictures from our weekend in Hawaii.

DSC_0376 copy

DSC_0393 copy

DSC_0405 copy

DSC_0419 copy

DSC_0436 copy

DSC_0447 copy

DSC_0460 copy

DSC_0475 copy

DSC_0481 copy

DSC_0486 copy

DSC_0491 copy

DSC_0498 copy

DSC_0503 copy

DSC_0512 copy

DSC_0514 copy

DSC_0525 copy

DSC_0540 copy

DSC_0575 copy

The day we arrived in Hawaii on the way back, we rented a car and decided to explore a bit. We drove about 30 minutes away to Waikiki Beach and found a beautiful park with a beach and field area for the kids to run around.

We spent about an hour and a half at the beach, at sunset time and those memories of wading in the water's edge with Jackson and Emma will be forever with me.

No comments: