Thursday, June 3, 2010

My new profession...

So, a few weeks ago, Jackson's hair looked like this:
DSC_0345
Surfer-ish. Adorable. Lengthy. Wavy.
But- it got SWEATY. Sometimes I'd pick him up from the church nusery- which IS air conditioned, and his hair would be soaked. SOAKED.
Summer is on its way, I knew I needed to help Jaxy out and trim his hair.
His first hair cut last November didnt go too well. Don't throw me advice, we've tried it all. Sitting in booster seat, lollipop, snacks, movies, doesnt matter.
So over the period of a week I tried doing it myself, little by little.
What I ended up with....
DSC_0046
DSC_0090
DSC_0134
I know what you are thinking.
You are thinking I am am AWESOME at cutting hair.
DSC_0129
You are in awe of my layering techniques. My precision. My...finesse. 
DSC_0141

Should I just give him a buzz cut?

No comments: