Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coming to a Korean TV channel near you!

One of the modeling agencies called yesterday today see if Emma was available to shoot a commerical today.
Um. Yes.
I took her out of school for the day and had someone watch Jackson and Emma and I headed off. The shoot location was about 1.5 hours away in a little neighborhood along the beach.
DSC_0013
   DSC_0038
The house where the commercial shoot was. It was the model house of the neighborhood. But did NOT have air conditioning. GAH.
DSC_0026


The commercial was advertising play-mats.
   DSC_0034

DSC_0040

DSC_0043
The shoot was suppose to showcase how much fun they are, how durable they are and how easy it is to clean spills of of.
DSC_0044
Woohoo. A LOT of works goes into making a commerical- when you use children! Sometimes they want to do what they are told, sometimes they don't, sometimes they have no idea what they are suppose to do.  The crew was Korean, the other actors (children and "mom") were Russian, and Emma and I were the lone English speakers. Made for a...fun day.
Seriously though, although stressful at times, Emma had a lot of fun and it was a neat experience to put on the Ole Life List.
The good news- Emma seems to have forgotten about the puppy I promised her during one of the more important shots!

No comments: