One thing you can't find in Korea is Christmas Tree farms. We had a faux tree while we were in Korea and that was hard for me. I love real trees and I love the experience of visiting a real Christmas Tree farm!
Well,now that we are back- wouldnt you know that we put that faux tree up in our living room? We're trying to save some money, so we put the faux tree in the living room and visited a Christmas tree farm and bougth a little (and inexpensive) tree for the front porch.
Win Win

It was frigidly cold. Thankfully they offered free hot cocoa.

The winning tree.

Emma loved being Daddy's helper!


And what did Jackson do the whole time?

He fell asleep on the drive to the farm and slept thru the whole experience! Oh well.
Tomorrow I'll share pictures of our house all decorated up!
Well,now that we are back- wouldnt you know that we put that faux tree up in our living room? We're trying to save some money, so we put the faux tree in the living room and visited a Christmas tree farm and bougth a little (and inexpensive) tree for the front porch.
Win Win
It was frigidly cold. Thankfully they offered free hot cocoa.
The winning tree.
Emma loved being Daddy's helper!
And what did Jackson do the whole time?
He fell asleep on the drive to the farm and slept thru the whole experience! Oh well.
Tomorrow I'll share pictures of our house all decorated up!
No comments:
Post a Comment