I tried to corral the kids for an impromptu 4th of July photo shoot while they were wearing (kind of) holiday appropriate outfits, but this is the best i could get....
( I know, Jackson is so beautiful isnt he?)
Jason had to play for a 4th of July celebration at a military base about 2 hours from us, so he left early Saturday morning and got home Sunday. The kids and I enjoyed our base's 4th of July festivities, twice- once before naptime, then we walked home, took naps, and the once after nap time- walking back since we live so close.
There were food vendors, retail vendors, games, 4 bouncy houses, musical groups etc. The kids LOVED it. I was thoroughly exhausted!
So much going on this week with kid outings, writing deadlines, new website launching (!!!), and a backlog of blog posts to put up!
No comments:
Post a Comment