Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unveiling the new website!

About a month ago, I purchased a domain name for a website I had been dreaming up for some time now.

I felt like my eating adventures in Korea really needed their own format. Separate from my parenting tales, abundant pictures of my children, and my daily life recaps. A place where someone could go and find restaurants in Seoul that are vegetarian friendly.

Food and photography are passions in my life. I love visiting restaurants, I love taking pictures of the food, I love coming home and writing up a post about my experience and editing the pictures to share.

I'm always look for new opportunities to take pictures of food, and I look forward to adding "food photographer/writer" to my list of accomplishments in life.

Please join me in celebrating the launch of my new blog....

Vegetarian in Korea


Go check it out!

(Need more encouragement to visit my new website? Well....there is a Korean Cookbook Giveaway! Now GO!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great looking website! The pictures are beautiful. I'm ready for the Korea adventure again :)