Monday, July 20, 2009

Morning routine

Jackson gets up before Emma does. I'll go into his room, sing him the good morning song, and pick him and his blanket up out of the crib and carry him to the living room. He's a snuggle bug in the morning and we lounge together on the couch, him drinking his milk, us both watching whatever cartoons the Disney channels is playing.

Then he throws his little body off the couch, legs first so as not to get first, and crawls to the middle of the living room floor.

He wants to get Emma up.

"Jackson, should we go get Emma up?
"

DSC_0041 copy

"Let's go get her!!!"

DSC_0042 copy

DSC_0045 copy

DSC_0046 copy

DSC_0048 copy

Good Morning Emma!

*
Jackson is walking around all the time now! Toddle toddle toddle! He is so cute. I am buying a new memory card tomorow for the camcorder, and I promise videos of the kids will be forthcoming!*

No comments: