Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lighting of the Christmas Tree on Post

Last Thursday was the annual lighting of the Christmas Tree on Post. The actual "Christmas Tree" was just a regular tree next to the Post fire station, but they decorated the tree and the whole post very heavily for the holidays. It's quite beautiful and the kids LOVE it.

We bundled the kids up and took them to the lighting of the tree.

DSC_0004

DSC_0020

(Aside: I got Jackson's winter coat from Old Navy last year at the end of season clearance online sale. The hood snaps securely under his chin, rendering him unable to take the hood off himself. BRILLIANT.)

DSC_0030

DSC_0031

(Pardon me while I post pictures of myself that I actually like)

DSC_0041

( I am sure Emma is just getting ready to hug Jackson. Yes, I am sure)

DSC_0045

DSC_0050

It was Sooooo COLD that night. It's acutually already snowed twice here in Seoul within the past week, although not enough to stick.

******************************************************

Someone asked about our Christmas tree. It is a "faux", but one of the best looking I have seen! Jason bought this tree last year before the kids and I arrived in Korea so he could have it all set up when we arrived!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an exciting time for you all, enjoy the festivities!