Thursday, January 7, 2010

He doesnt snuggle like a pug, but I still love him.

Meet Fred.

DSC_1039 copy

He's a blue Beta fish I picked up at E-mart (think Wal-mart, but Koreanized) the other day.

DSC_1067 copy

I wanted a pet, and while a friend tried to get me to take one of her baby guinea pigs off her hands, I simply can not imagine hauling a guinea pig on a 21 hour flight to the USA with two little ones and a much of STUFF when we eventually move.

Plus, I like simple things.

So I got a fishy!

DSC_1076 copy

Because chances are he'll die before we move!

Ha!

But seriously, I am assuming (with my past luck with fish) that he will pass on before we move- but if he is still swimming around? There are lots of friends here that wouldnt mind taking in a simple little ole Beta fish.

DSC_1085 copy

We love Fred the Fishy.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

All my kids had beta's. We got a little large bowl and put frogs in there with them. Very fun to watch.