Friday, January 22, 2010

If I squint, he looks like Alfred

Do you see what I see?

DSC_0215 copy

DSC_0221 copy

We borrowed a pug!

DSC_0115 copy

I love him so much already. (And so does Emma, who kept saying, "I love you in the whole world Tank!" as she chased him around)

DSC_0095 copy

DSC_0107 copy

DSC_0126 copy

My friend Leslie has a pug and she said I could borrow him anytime I wanted (or needed!) some pug snuggles.

Well, today I just plain wanted some pug snuggles.

So Tank was our pug from 11:30am when I picked him up, to 6:30pm when I dropped him back off at his house.

We played, we snuggled, we pretended to take a little nap together. He stole two chicken nuggets from Jackson, gobbled up a piece of cheese I gave him, and took Emma's last bite of dinner right out of her hand. He snorted and sniffled and whined and made squeaky noises and even gave me a big ole pug sneeze right in my face.

DSC_0166

I loved it all.

No comments: