Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another ladies luncheon

October 13th was the monthly ladies luncheon for a club I belong too. This group puts on the best luncheons!

2 hours before the luncheons begin, they have vendors come in and set up their wares in the hallways outside the dining room. Vendors of all kinds come. Could be a PartyLite seller or a Korean wrapping paper seller. A little of everything. There are usually around 25 vendors for the shopping time.

DSC_0001

DSC_0003

DSC_0005


This time, I applied to be a vendor and I set up a table to showcase my photography and hand out business cards!

DSC_0004

I had several 8*10 photos printed up locally and taped them to a 3 sided display board. I also put a lot of my favorite photo shoot photos in a portfolio for people to flip thru.

I know a lot of the women that come to the luncheons, but its a big group- around 100. So I knew I would certainly see some new to me faces and maybe get a few new clients!

After the shopping time was over, the club members moved in to the main ballroom for the luncheon.

DSC_0006

DSC_0007

Every month has a theme, and this month's theme was BINGO!

DSC_0011

We played several rounds of Bingo and there were various prizes from the Gift Shop the club runs on Post.

My friend SB came along and she brought her 2 month old son Michael.

DSC_0010

The food on the buffet was Oktoberfest food.

DSC_0008

Lots of sausages and meat things.

DSC_0009

So I doubled up on dessert to make up for my main course. :)

I didnt win anything at Bingo, but I did win a raffle drawing for some Korean musical performances tickets. Unfortunately, the performance was today and Emma woke up sounding like she has the Croup, so I passed the tickets on to friends.

I'll miss the November luncheon because we'll be in the States, but I can't wait for the December luncheon!

No comments: