There are 4 elevators in our hallway. Each is activated by an elevator card that looks like a credit card. You swipe it along that lower gold rectangular metal plate you see below the buttons. Once you swipe your card, you can press a button to take you to a different floor, or the lobby, or the street level- wherever.
We also have a small tv in our elevator that (and I am assuming here, as it is mostly in Korean) talks about current national news, weather, entertainment and building annoucements (like, take your big dog in the service elevator so it doesnt scare people)
If I get in the elevator alone, and then someone (and by someone I mean a Korean ) gets in the elevator- its not uncommon for them to stand directly in front of me. It doesnt matter if I am standing in the middle of the elevator, the back corner, it doesnt matter. They will stand directly in front of me. With a couple inches to spare.
Craziness.
No comments:
Post a Comment