Saturday, November 20, 2010

From Korea to America

(I wrote this about a month ago, am getting you all caught up!)

(I still have lots of "last days in Korea" photos that I WILL post, but let me go ahead and tell that we are in the US now!)

We left Korea on Thursday morning, flew to Japan, then Seattle and then finally to Charlotte, NC around 9:30pm THursday night. It sounds like a quick flight, but because of all the time changes it was arround 26 hours. YIKES. Not fun.

DSC_0257
DSC_0265
(waiting to fly out of Korea)
DSC_0285
(airport play area in Seattle)

We arrived at Nana and Papa's house (Jason's parents) around 11pm Thursday night and Nana had new beds for the kids, fun new bedspreads, the kids names in letters on the wall and goody filled pumpkin buckets waiting for them on their beds!

(Yes, I do know that I have the best in-laws EVER).

The kids are doing fairly well sleeping in the same room, and have made it thru jet lag decently, although they insist on getting up about 2 hours earlier than normal. NOT COOL.
DSC_0454


We've gotten new cell phones (LG Ally droid phones. WOW. Technology! So advanced! Had to ask the Verizon girl how to make a phone call!), shopped at Wal-mart, eaten at Sonic, and even taken Emma to the ER for a ear infection (ER is the best option for us during this transit time).

We are all well now, and having lots of fun!

No comments: