(I wrote this a few weeks ago, getting all caught up now!)
Jason's Aunt and Uncle (well, one set of many), came down from Michigan to visit last week. Aunt Teri is famous in the family for her apple pies and her cinnamon rolls.It just so happened that my fantastic friend Girlville sent Emma and I matching Fall aprons to be waiting for us when we arrived in the US!
Emma got to put hers to good use when Aunt Teri asked her to help make this year's cinnamon rolls.
That apron (and that little girl!) are adorable. And yes, I will share a photo one day of Emma and I together in our matching aprons. Today just isnt that day! Haha!
And in case you are interested in the cinnamon rolls...
And if you were hoping for a picture of the finished cinnamon rolls....well...you should have been here!
They go FAST.
1 comment:
Oh so yummy! A great memory for Emma AND Aunt Terri!
Post a Comment