Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



 (I wrote this about a month ago, getting you all caught up!)

Do you know what I love about America?

Pumpkin Patches.
DSC_0561 copy
DSC_0555 copy

We've only been back to the US for- what? 4 full days? And we've been to two pumpkin patches already. With plans to go again. MANY MORE TIMES.
DSC_0653 copy


DSC_0725
Well, pumpkin patches and grandparents.
DSC_0756
DSC_0795

The kids have been SOOO happy to be with their Nana and Papa. We'll be staying with them for about a month while we enjoy some leave time and then get settled in a rental home in Augusta, GA.

**********************************
To answer a few questions from the last post:
DSC_0455

Yes, I did get my cherry limeade!

And yes, there was a bowl full of chocolates and a new book by my favorite author waiting for me on the nightstand of the guest room we are staying in at Jason's parents' house!

No comments: