| Depart: | Charlotte Douglas Arpt | 06:00 AM | |||
| Charlotte, NC USA | Wednesday, December 17, 2008 | ||||
| Arrive: | Washington Dulles Int'l Arpt | 07:18 AM | |||
| Washington, DC USA | Wednesday, December 17, 2008 | ||||
| Seat: | Not Assigned | Stopovers: | 0 | ||
| Meal: | None | Mileage: | 327 | ||
| Aircraft: | CR7 | Travel Time: | 1:18 | ||
| |||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| | |||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| | |||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


2 comments:
That's a lot of sitting, but the end results will be worth it all. Love you, and miss you already. Aunt JO
You'll be in D.C. for about an hour tomorrow! I'll wave!
(BTW - I found your blog through a Facebook posting. I'm so excited for you guys that you are able to be with Jason in Korea. Have a safe flight!)
Post a Comment