Somewhere, there exists a piece of paper that Orders me and the kids to move to Korea for two years.
I have seen this piece of paper with my own eyes, so...yes. I've been ordered to move to Korea. STAT.
What does this mean?
Well, our command sponsorship was approved last Wednesday.
On Thursday, Jason received his new orders, which include the kids and I moving to Korea.
On Friday, Jason went apartment hunting.
On Monday, Jason found our dream apartment. He will sign a lease this coming Friday (12th).
On Monday the 15th, the Army will move in temporary furnishings (crib, tables, beds, EVERYTHING).
And on Wednesday December 17th at 6am in the morning, the children and I will board a plane to Korea.
It is OFFICIAL.
I will be posting our flight itinerary soon, in the mean time, let me know if you have any questions!
3 comments:
so which apt. won? 1,2 ,3 or 4?? i think it's one...but am not sure.
ah, technically, its none of those. It's a larger and slightly different version of #4. Same building, different apartment. Go here:
www.flickr.com/photos/myllissa
Yay!!!!! I'm so excited to read about your new adventure :)
Post a Comment