Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pugs in Korea!

A pug! In Korea! And this time I had my camera!

Last week, Emma and I left Jackson and Jason at home and headed out for an "adventure".

So, though temperatures were low low low, Emma and I bundled up and went for a walk around our buildings.

DSC_0054
(baby Nemo goes everywhere with us...)

The lobby attendant saw Emma and I heading outside,and ran up to her and gave her a piece of candy.

DSC_0055

I think the candy giving might have been in honor of the Korean Lunar New Year. (And yes, they celebrate both the solar and lunar new years)


I know, you were promised a pug in Korea and I am rambling on and on about candy and holidays....


Anyway, we were wandering some pathways in between a neighboring apartment complex when I saw a woman walking a dog.

But not just any dog!

DSC_0059

A pug! Named Chloe!

DSC_0060

This is the same pug (and lady) that we ran into on our walk to Post a few weeks ago.

DSC_0061

She's a tiny sweet little thing.


Anyway, it was so nice to see and pet a pug. Emma loves animals so much. I know that so many children are afraid of dogs, and it makes my heart sing to see Emma's face light up when she sees a dog.

A pug. In Korea. Apparently living in the next door apartment complex. Yippee!

No comments: