Dear Jackson-
A few days ago, you turned 13 months. What a milestone. Sure, 12 months was a year, but now you are 13 months! More than a year old!
This past month you have been on the move. You moved from low-crawling to crawling full force up on your knees. You can also pull yourself up on any peice of furniture and walk along, sometimes with just one hand holding on. Your sister walked at 15 months and I still think you will walk around then too. You have no desire to try and walk when Mommy holds onto your hands. You have spaghetti legs!
You can say ball, and you can clap and say "AA!" and occasionally you can wave. You are starting to say new consonants which is really exciting. Words will be next!
You my lovely son, are a trouble maker. Now that you can pull yourself up on things and furniture walk, you love to press the buttons on the DVD player, dishwasher, washer and even the oven. Very glad we have a gas off valve. You sister was never as adventurous as you. We never had to baby proof with her. Oh my, you are challenging us. And OF COURSE the PX has been out of baby-locks for two months now. Our cabinets are tied with string to keep you out, and yes, that is annoying.
You love your sister. You love to knock on her door in the morning and see "E! E!". I wonder what you will eventually call Emma. You love to play peek-a-boo behind the curtains and love to be chased.
You've been a lovely little traveler the past month now that I have the Ergo carrier. I just strap you on, either to my front or back, and we can go anywhere. Sure does make life easier for me and you love been close to mama. I love it when you just lean in to me and snuggle and make "ahhh" noises. Love.
As far as food products, you love veggie dogs, veggie corn dogs, bagels, pancakes, (basically on bread products), bananas, sweet pototoes, squash,green beans, peas, oatmeal, quesidillas, pizza, and I am sure the list goes on.
I'm not ready to call you a toddler yet, you will always be my baby. Okay?
Mama loves you Bo Berry.
Mama
1 comment:
Thank you for doing this ... :)
Post a Comment