Saturday night Jason and I headed out to see the new X-Men:Wolverine movie on Post (its free!). I must say, it was the best movie yet in my opinion. Great new cast members. Then we headed to a bar on Post and had some drinks (Brazilian Punch if you must know) and a big ole plate of fried foods. Yum.
Sunday Morning I woke up to Emma next to my bed, saying "Happy Mother's Day Mommy! You the best mommy in the whole world!"
(big thanks to Jason for teaching her that!)
We got the kids dressed and headed to a bakery to pick up a few few morning goodies and then had ourselves a little Mother's Day picnic!
Jackson enjoyed his first doughnut!
Then we proceed on to the Annual Mother's Day Photo Shoot.
I posted my fav pic of the shoot on the last post, but here are a few other great ones.
We took about a million pictures that day, and whenever I load them all on flickr, I'll let you know!
Although this was technically my 3rd Mother's Day, it felt more real and official this year. I think when you have two little ones, you realize that you don't really get to sleep in on Mother's Day because you are needed, and that isnt so bad.
I was presented with a myriad of gifts ranging from extra kisses, full blown tempertantrums, and a gift certificate for a mani/pedi.
It was a good year.
No comments:
Post a Comment