Sigh.
Today, 500 lbs of our household goods arrived. Ideally, you are present for the packing of this 500 lbs of "rushed" stuff, and you can have your important, much needed items- like dishes and kitchen utensils and toys and linens, sent over within 30 days, and then you wait for the rest to come about a month later.
I had such high hopes for this shipment. I hoped for some clothes of course, and all the kids toys and stuffed animals, and all of our kitchen dishes and utensils and whatnot. I also hoped for Emma's potty chair so we could commence potty training (she's so exited to wear her Dora panties!) and the kids booster seats for meal times, and some of our linens.
Sigh.
It wasnt meant to be.
I got 500 lbs of clothes and shoes for all seasons and a broken Epson printer.
(Don't worry, the Army will pay for the printer)
(4 rubbermaids of Emma's old baby clothes too!)
Oh, and three toys. Jackson's exersaucer being one of them.
He immediately crawled right over to it.
(He's such a funny little man)
No linens.
No kitchen supplies of ANY kind.
No potty chair, no booster seats, no books or stuffed animals or anymore than the three toys.
So, for the next 30 or so days while I wait for the rest of our household goods, I can wallow in dispair while wearing MY WEDDING DRESS and Jason's HIGH SCHOOL LETTERMAN JACKET.
Thanks for sending those so quickly!
1 comment:
y'all are gonna look great for "date night"
Post a Comment