Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our 'hood

Last Sunday we braved the VERY cold temps and took a walk to the nearby park. Its about 2 or 3 blocks away from our apartment. Had I known it was that cold outside (always the wind factor! So icy cold that wind!) I wouldnt have ventured out!

There were some telephone booths outside the park, so of course, I had to have the obligatory phone booth pic.



DSC_0576

This park has lots of big wide pathways that will be perfect for tricycle riding in the spring (Emma, not me!).

DSC_0581

(showing Emma her shadow)

Seriously, yall. It is COLD here.

DSC_0589

DSC_0598

DSC_0600

DSC_0607

DSC_0621

These birds are all over the place. I believe they are called Magpie.

DSC_0584



Once the weather is warmer, this nearby park (Yongsan Family Park ) will be a place I can see us visiting every weekend. I love that the sidewalk paths are paved and are very wide, so you dont have to squeeze by other people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful park! Looking forward to seeing it in the warm weather