Update #1:
Day 2 of Cloth diapering was much more successful. Well, after I got Jackson out of his soaking wet jammies and changed his wet bed linens. Yeah, I guess he pees a lot at night?
But the rest of the day was great. No leaks, and I even used a flushable liner in his cloth diaper at the right time and was able to just flush a "movement" down the toilet and the diaper wasnt soiled!
I've found that I am more vigilant about changing his diaper frequently. I also had to dress him in a pair of Emma's pants today, because his shorts and pants are all so tight now over the layered cloth diapers! Must buy larger sized shorts and pants.
I place all the used cloth diapers in a bag, and after the kids go to bed, I throw them in the wash, and then in the dryer. I am using about 5 during the day, and I have a supply of 8, so I still need to do a load every night, but I do laundry all the time anyway. No big deal.
Anyway, twas a successful 2nd day of cloth diapering. And at the end of the day, I dressed Jackson in a Huggies overnight disposable diaper- just in case.
Update #2:
The hole is our bedroom sheet?
Yeah. It's quadrupled in size. Totally not funny anymore. 'Tis encroaching on my side of the bed. Not Cool.
And I am so so hesitant to order online and get something I dont like. The PX on post has some 300 thread count Martha Stewart sheets that I am considering taking a chance on, but right now they only have King size, and that definetly will not work.
Wanna place bets on how much longer we live like this?
2 comments:
What the heck does Jason do on his side of the bed?!?!
I think he must have night "tear""ers... HEE HEE!
Post a Comment