Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

(I am getting a bit behind in my posts, and I am going to throw All Things Easter related into one big post to help catch up. So many stories and pictures, so little time.)

Last Wednesday I took Emma to see the Easter Bunny on Post. He was going to make a "surprise" visit a few days early so good little girls and boys could have their picture taken with him.

It was all very exciting.

He arrived escorted by the police, and riding on a fire engine.

DSC_0005

DSC_0017

("The Easter Bunny is coming!")

DSC_0021

DSC_0043

DSC_0056

Emma LOVED meeting the Easter bunny. This is such a great age for these fun outings.

She was very excited about her Easter basket on Easter morning....

DSC_0265

(Jackson's on the left, Emma's on the right. I use the same baskets every year. And the same bunnies actually, except for any new ones family or friends send for the kids.)

DSC_0271

DSC_0275

DSC_0286

(Yes Lisa, those are the bunny ears you sent Emma for her first Easter!)


Emma, gearing up for the Easter egg hunt Jason set up for her down near the playground...

DSC_0303

DSC_0304

DSC_0322

DSC_0331

DSC_0347

DSC_0354

(If you are wondering, I LOVE the ERGO carrier. Backpack style or front, it is GREAT and SO needed for big city living)

Well, there you have it folks. A really great Easter with the kids.


(Thanks to all our friends and family that sent Easter goodies for all of us!!!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The photo of Emma with her hand under her chin is funny and adorable - such a cute natural pose!