Whew. It's Monday night in Korea and Jason will be home in a few hours from a week long trip down South. The first few days of him being gone were kind of freeing and fun, but I am definetly ready for him to be home! He'll only be home on Tuesday and then he goes away again Wed-Friday, but at least he has Tuesday off work so we can make the most of it.
This weekend Emma and I went to a birthday party for little Lyam who turned one!
The party was at 1pm, and that is the start of Jackson's natural nap time, so I opted to leave him at home with the Nanny for fear of him having serious lack of sleep meltdowns. I was sad he couldnt be there for his little buddy's birthday, but I think it was for the best.
Kristen loves to entertain and I knew she would go all out for her son's first birthday. Figuring she would be busy with last minute cooking/decorating/child wrangling, I deemed myself official party photographer.
That Mac N Cheese (a Jamie Oliver recipe) was AWESOME.
Arent they beautiful?
Emma was begging for a cupcake since the moment we walked in the door. She loves birthday parties (even starting singing the Happy Birthday song in an attempt to eat cupcakes sooner!)
I think Lyam ended up with about 15 trucks this year.
Boys!5 more days till Jackson's 1st birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment