Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Official Haircut

A few months ago, I cut Emma some bangs. It was no big deal, a quick move on my part. But yesterday, I took Emma to the hair salon on Post for her first official haircut.

DSC_0101

Emma was very excited about the magical princess cape.

DSC_0103

Emma was sooo good!

DSC_0106

Yes, Emma's hair is gorgeous and long and has luscious baby curls, but she HATES me brushing it or fixing it up and I am tired of fighting with her over tangles (believe me- we've tried all the products). I wanted to go short like a little bob cut, but I ran into Sue the modeling agent earlier in the day and she said "No! Keep it long!", so I compromised, and got about 5 inches (the part that really tangles) cut off.

DSC_0108

What a sweet angel that little girl is.

(Some of the time! She is two after all!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, she's an angel! Glad the agent talked you out of getting it cut short, her hair is so pretty. I'm sure just getting it trimmed up a bit will help alot with the tangles :) LOVE the pics! I'm not at all surprised she was so good, i traveled with her, remember?

I love your new haircut Emma!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Emma! I love you!

Aunt Michelle